Using a credit card
- Credit card purchases are subject to legal use. The cards, which are accepted by the partner bank, are Visa, Visa Elector, MasterCard, American Express of all banks.
- The correctness and security of your transactions guarantees the use of the SSL protocol partner.
- The Company neither intervenes nor has any relation to the electronic payment process followed, for which the cooperating bank is solely responsible. Therefore, it is unable to store or process credit card details. This means that whenever you want to buy a product, you need to re-enter your credit card number and explicitly state that you are the cardholder or legally use it.
- The Company does not bear any liability in case of unlawful use of credit cards. By entering the required credit card details the person expressly states that he has the legal right to use it.
- By providing credit card details the consent of the interested party is stated to freeze the amount of the Offer and to charge its credit card.
- In the case where the credit card transaction is rejected for any reason by the issuing bank or the credit card network, the purchase can not be made and alternatively another payment method should be selected.
- No liability lies with the Company in those cases in which the debit or commitment of a credit card amount is not due to the fault of the Internet Service Provider or the Internet Service Provider or ISP of the Bank. Indicatively, the cases of Hardware or Software Failure are reported, as well as the failure to inform the Company immediately to complete the transaction.
The customer has the option to purchase the product they wish through Paypal. With Paypal Express Checkout, the order is completed quickly and safely.
Alternatively, the Buyer may be able to make purchases by wire transfer to the following bank account:
TBA (to be announced)
The name of the buyer or the order number must be entered in the applicant's details. The deposit slip is then sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a product through cash on delivery is not excluded. The redemption takes place in cash to the employee of the transport company. The customer who chooses the cash will be charged an additional charge as described in the 'Shipping' section.
While you can choose your local language with the language selector at the top of the Pionears website, all items are priced and charged in EUROS at checkout. We recommend contacting your bank to find out their current currency exchange rate and their currency policy.